As a member of the Ninety Six Chamber of Commerce, we encourage you to include the Chamber member logo in your print and electronic promotional material.
Displaying your Chamber membership logo lets customers and fellow business owners know you are committed to the growth and success of your business and the business community.
We ask that you follow these guidelines when using the Chamber logo:
1. You must be a current member in good standing to display the Chamber logo in your print or electronic materials. Use of the logo in any form must cease immediately should your Chamber membership terminate.
2. The Ninety Six Chamber web logo must always be an active link to the Chamber home page at www.96chamberofcommerce.com.
3. You may not alter the logo in any manner.
4. The logo is to be used only to represent your membership. You may not display the logo in any manner that implies sponsorship, endorsement, or license by the Ninety Six Chamber of Commerce.
5. The Ninety Six Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to terminate or modify permission to display the logo at any time.
The Ninety Six Chamber of Commerce Constitution
This Constitution was approved by the Board of Directors in regular session Monday, October 4, 2010